ILM Level 4 Certificate in Principles of Leadership and Management for Adult Social Care
This qualification has been specifically developed for learners in Northern Ireland. Learners taking this qualification will extend their knowledge base so that they become more effective as leaders and managers in their current roles as well as preparing them for career progression within the adult social care sector.
Learners must complete 10 mandatory units, achieving 23 credits overall.
To give you an idea of what the course entails, the mandatory units include:
- Leadership, Management and Team Work in Adult Social Care
- Governance, Regulation and Service Improvement in Adult Social Care
- Communication and Information Management in Adult Social Care
- Partnership Working in Adult Social Care
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation in Adult Social Care
- Personal and Professional Development in Adult Social Care
Contact us for a quote today, with flexible payment options in place, we can offer a plan that best suits you.
Funding opportunities may be available so please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to provide further information