OCN NI Level 2 Certificate in Induction to Working in Adult Social Care in Northern Ireland
The purpose of this qualification is to provide you with knowledge that will enable you to work within a Health and Social Care setting. It will also allow for a number of progression routes into employment and other learning opportunities.
To achieve the OCN NI Level 2 Certificate in Induction to Working in Adult Social Care in Northern Ireland learners must successfully complete all units – 23 credits.
- Adult Social Care Worker – Responsibilities and Duty of Care
- Health and Safety in Adult Social Care
- Person-Centred Values in Adult Social Care
- Understanding Protection and Safeguarding in a Social Care Context
- Communication in Adult Social Care
Contact us for a quote today, with flexible payment options in place, we can offer a plan that best suits you.
If you are aged 16 to 25 and working a minimum of 21 hours per week, you could access this course for free through the ApprenticeshipsNI programme.
Please contact us via email@example.com and we will be happy to provide further information