OCN NI Level 2 Certificate in Induction to Working in Adult Social Care in Northern Ireland
The purpose of this qualification is to provide you with knowledge that will enable you to work within a Health and Social Care setting. It will also allow for a number of progression routes into employment and other learning opportunities.
To achieve the OCN NI Level 2 Certificate in Induction to Working in Adult Social Care in Northern Ireland learners must successfully complete all units – 23 credits.
- Adult Social Care Worker – Responsibilities and Duty of Care
- Health and Safety in Adult Social Care
- Person-Centred Values in Adult Social Care
- Understanding Protection and Safeguarding in a Social Care Context
- Communication in Adult Social Care
This course is for those who are at the beginning of their career in Health and Social Care and wish to gain an understanding of the basics in Adult Social Care
If you are aged 16 to 25 and working a minimum of 21 hours per week, you could access this course for free through the ApprenticeshipsNI programme.
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to provide further information