OCN NI Level 3 Certificate in Induction to Working in Adult Social Care in Northern Ireland
OCN NI Level 3 Certificate in Induction to Working in Adult Social Care in Northern Ireland will provide learners with induction training to enable progression into a range of health and social care related functions and job roles. The learner will develop skills and knowledge in the following:
- building resilience and self-care
- communication skills
- understanding health and safety
- person-centred values in adult social care
- responsibilities and duty of care as an adult social care worker
- continuing professional development
- understanding protection and safeguarding in a social care context
Contact us for a quote today, with flexible payment options in place, we can offer a plan that best suits you.
If you are aged 16 to 25 and working a minimum of 21 hours per week, you could access this course for free through the ApprenticeshipsNI programme.
Please contact us via email@example.com and we will be happy to provide further information