Proqual Level 4
Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
These qualifications are aimed at those who maintain quality of assessment within organisations or assessment centres.
The objectives of this qualification are to:
- To assess knowledge and understanding of the principles and practices that
underpin the internal quality assurance of assessment
- To assess the candidate’s performance in assuring the quality of assessment from
within an organisation or assessment centre
- To assess performance in leading the work of a team responsible for the internal
quality assurance within an organisation or assessment centre
Candidates MUST complete three mandatory units:
Who is this for?
This qualification is aimed at those who maintain quality of assessment within organisations or assessment centres.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification but it is recommended that candidates hold an assessor qualification, such as:
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment, or
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement, or
- A1 Assess candidate performance using a range of methods, or
- D32 Assess candidate performance and D33 Assess candidate using different sources